Traci is great at it, always funny and interesting to read about! Kelli's is fun and she is getting there with trying to keep up with Lilli, Miceal and the pregnancy, so I have to try it I guess!!!
Well I am feeling pretty good right now!! Audree and I booked our tickets to Celine Dion!!!! The only downer is that the concert is for November 21, 2008!! UGH!!! I hate to have to wait that long to see her again! Well worth the money and the company isn't bad either!! ;)
Matt and I went to the Jazz game last night!! They stomped the Kings! It was a lot of fun! Felt bad that Grandpa Kay couldn't be there to go! Oh well, next time I guess!!
Ok I guess I am finished blogging for the day?? Oh my this is funny to me!! LOL!!



1 comment:
I love that you started a blog because even though we live minutes apart, I can sneak a peek at the secret life of Unreins from the West Side. Will there be stories of forbidden swingers? The suspense is killing me! Welcome to my world!
Post a Comment