Friday, January 18, 2008

No more 2 inch gap!

We finally got our new door in on Wednesday! No more inch gap and it stays warm in the house now! I love that it doesn't take all your strength to open anymore too! We got one with a window to help brighten that dark hall and it really made the difference!

Well the drywall guys are finishing up the texture on the basement hopefully today and then they will have to come and sand it down either Saturday or Monday then we can start the painting process!!! It has been a long journey, but it is almost done!

Matt's birthday is on the 22nd so we are going to go to dinner tonight with Darrel and Traci! Yee Haw! It is always fun to get together with them!

Well there are 42 days and counting till we leave for our Cruise!! I am so excited I can't wait!! Matt and I have never really been anywhere alone together for that long so it might be very weird without Kids and just the two of us??? I am very excited!! Someone told me that will give me a glimpse of what it will be like when the kids are all gone. SCARY!!

1 comment:

*We're Unplugged* said...

If I did not know any better, I would assume that bright light coming in from your new door is a light beaming down from Heaven, but come on. You know as well as I do that Unreins homes do not carry that kind of light!

Your house looks great. When is it my turn?