I am in such a state of shock over the last two week...
Saturday August, 16
My sister-in-law Valerie's first cousin and wife, as well as a pilot instructor were injured.
Another plane crash....

As you can see from the picture it is devastating. The instructor died from injuries less that 24 hours afterwards. Christian in burned over 30% of his body, and his beautiful wife over 90%. They have 4 beautiful children..

All day I have been reading her blog and feeling so heartbroken. I encourage all of you to take a few moments and look at her blog. I have never been more inspired by someone who is as talented and loving to her adoring children and husband, as well as her faith. Please take time to read the love letters to her husband that she blogs. Be prepared, have a tissue ready.



No comments:
Post a Comment