Friday, December 7, 2007

Is it over yet??

I for one, am counting down the seconds for this week to be over. Nik started the week off in the Hospital with his stomach pain and fever. Next, Zak with his asthma and bronchitis. Every night Matt and I have been up at least 3 times to either rub legs, give breathing treatments or whatever their needs have been. I have had at least one kid, and sometimes two in bed every night this week too. I am ready for the week to pass and some much needed rest. UGH!!! What is sad is that isn't the worst of it......ITS FREAKING SNOWING!!!

Arizona is looking better and better with each passing moment!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

come home to az. i know val wont argue....its 70 degrees and i am wearing flip flops and a t shirt!

*We're Unplugged* said...

Do you need me to have your wards compassionate service extrodinare (sp?) bring you dinner for the rest of the week? See, this is how it works, I offer to have someone else bring it for you, that way I am serving without being held responsible. I hope that every one gets feeling better and that you all can get some Z's!