Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

Yippie, it is nearly that time! I am getting excited!!! The season has been long, but the next few days are the best of the year. When everything starts to really feel like "the reason of the season" instead of shopping mania! We are going to Audree's today to have our Hyde family party. Val and the kids aren't going to make it this year so I am bummed :(

Matt and I are officially booked for our vacation in March!! This will actually be the first time that we have snuck away for more than a day or two with just the two of us! I can't wait I am sure that ten days will be hard away from my babies, but on the other hand I am excited to "date" my spouse again for those few precious days!! Barbados brace yourself, Hyde's & Unrein's are invading!!

Well I hope everyone has a great Christmas, I know that I only have a few more years before the secret is out! Isn't it fun though to wake with your children each year and live that excitement again thru their eyes! I do love this part about Christmas! Not so much about the White Christmas though.... :) Just thankful for the water!

Merry Christmas

No comments: