It is coming fast!!! We leave in 25 days!!! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!!
So this weekend was a tornado!! Friday, Val and the kids flew in for the weekend! It was so good to see everyone after so long!! Audree and her kids came down and we all had a "sleepover" at the house!! It was a ton of fun and I loved having everyone around!! Val had to leave yesterday morning to get back to Arizona, and I became sad again!
It was kinda funny though, because being around all the babies again is quite entertaining! I told Matt that although we have only been out of that range for a couple years with Nik, it is very nice when they get older and (in my opinion) easier!! He was holding Paige at the time and said he could have another one of "these". I told him to dream on!!! ;) I love how men think it isn't so tuff, afterall they aren't the ones who take care of them! Oh well, my equipment isn't there anymore anyways....
Well Darrel and Traci came over and we watched the superbowl! I love that Tom Brady got taken to town! I was laughing every time he got hit!!! He is a "SUPER ASS"! And his new girly friend is Super Ugly!! Finally some POS guy who dumps his pregger (and prettier girl) ex gets what is coming! There is a little justice in the whole thing! (Can you tell I am bitter??) .....anyway, Thanks Traci for the Steak fingers, they were yummy!!
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago



1 comment:
Just Tell Matt that as soon as his Stubborn Nephew get here he can have his fix whenever. You too!!
Post a Comment