You know there comes a day when you have to just "drop" and say "I am done". I think my day has come.
The other night I asked my husband if he had gotten the kids church clothes ready for me for the morning and I got the infamous answer, "No, I had to go to Walmart" That didn't set well with me and he got a quick and cunning answer of " I do the bills, the laundry, the Kitchen, most of the cooking, the shopping, the cleaning and everything else in between, and you have the gaul to say to me you HAD to go to Walmart??" You know life must be bad at our house if my poor husband is having to go get his own candy bars, and drinks for work on his own time. Give me a freaking break people!!!!!!
I am pretty sure I am going to have a meltdown if something doesn't change with Zak quickly.
Does anyone have a quick antidote for anger management issues in Children ages 6 and 31?? If so please send it quickly....
I got to see Miceal and Kelli's baby last night, he is really cute! Congrats to them!
17 days.....couldn't come quick enough.
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago



2 comments:
Sounds like we are both having terrific days full of excellent highs! Lets run away. I am thinking Australia. You game?
Just happened across your blog. I just had to say that I think you must be amazing to even be thinking about church clothes the night before. We usually leave that headache to explode on us about 1 hour before church starts. You probably have much better Sunday mornings than most.
Post a Comment