I guess the fish just weren't exciting enough!
Meet the new additions to our Family!

Matt has been continuing to search for dogs the last few weeks. We found these little guys on KSL.com and Matt wanted the darker one, he didn't know they still had the lighter one until we were on our way to get them. Anyway, I told him they had another one too, so we called to see if we could get them both??? They said he was already gone! I was a little sad because we both thought it would be easier with two to entertain themselves and have company together! Well when the people showed up they had both of them still! Matt has named them Hurley & Doc! They are very cute and quite well mannered at 12 weeks! It seems to be a sure bet on the two of them being together and working out to be very easy too! They play, sleep and go everywhere together. They literally lay on top of each other to sleep! Cute, Cute!!




1 comment:
Will you update this for the sole purpose of keeping me entertained at work? Please!
Post a Comment