Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Almost finished!

After a literally "bubbled" weekend, we are almost finished with the The Purple Cow Bookstores vinyl. With the cold, the wind and Traci's hands frozen, we attempted it on Saturday! It was definitely not the easiest thing I have tried to do, and unfortunately I was as mad as a hornet within a few minutes. Seeing that it wasn't going to be as easy as I thought putting the purple vinyl up in an 8 inch x 56 inch piece! Well to say the least, it was about 4 hours of pure HELL! Until Darrel came of course and put two pieces up in about 5 minutes, that looked better than the three we did in 4 hours. Oh yes, this was one of those moments when being an Unrein had a positive outlook! LOL!!!

Anyway, Traci and I with Matt's "unhelpfullness"(Remember how my day was going, if you did not read my blog yesterday go back to my last post), finished the last two on the front of the store last night!!! Yippy Skippy, until Isa(Boss lady) said she wanted the back of the store done too! I assure y'all, this is that last time I attempt full sheets of vinyl on anything! Letters and saying only!!!

2 comments:

*We're Unplugged* said...

Hmm, all I remember about that day is frostbite and lots of giggling. The giggling may or may not have been a result of too many hours attaching, pulling, sticking, yanking, pressing and popping vinyl for five flippin hours.
On a side note, I am beginning to regain the use of my fingers and the blue is slowly fading into a nice peachy hue!

Kelli said...

I was going to have you guys do a Tupperware sign, about that size too. Please Holly will ya?


LOL!!! HEHEHEHEHE