I am pretty mad about having to send my money to Uncle Sam today, but I am more mad that I have to send even more of my money into the State of Utah today too. I figure the least I could do is hire a guy to fill the holes in the pavement to my favorite eatery, Casa Del Rey. The holes are "no lie" 12 inches deep. So I figure that I could give my money to something that would make me less irritated, and also something good for the state too? Makes sense doesn't it?
I hate Utah in the Winter, I hate Utah in the Spring, I hate Utah in the Fall, I hate Utah in the Summer! Ok maybe that isn't how the song goes about Paris, but still you get my drift! ;)
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago



No comments:
Post a Comment