A. Attached or single? Perfer single some times, but attached to three kids always!
B. Best friend? You already know that.
C. Cake or pie? Cake
D. Day of choice? Saturdays
E. Essential item? My cellphone.....yes it is sad isn't it!
F. Favorite color? Red
G. Gummy bears or worms? NEITHER! YUCKY!!!
H. Home town? Use to be Blanding....
I. Favorite indulgence? Hmmm.... not sure about this one?
J. January or July? July. Summertime is the best!
K. Kids? I have four... 31, 10, 7, 5
L. Life isn’t complete without? Sloppy wet goodnight kisses from my children
M. Marriage date? August 26
N. Number of brothers and sisters? One of each, both older than me
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples and Oranges!
P. Phobias? snakes
Q. Quotes? "The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache." ~Marjorie Pay Hinckley~
R. Reasons to smile? Family, have you seen us lately?
S. Season of choice? Spring and Summer.... I hate the cold weather!
T. Tag 5 people:Audree, Valerie, Traci, Mom and Kelli
U. Unknown fact about me?
V. Vegetable? Potatoes, Corn on the Cob!! Broccoli
W. Worst habit? Too many to tell.
X. Xray or ultrasound? I prefer neither.
Y. Your favorite food? All foods, again have you seen me lately?
Z. Zodiac sign? Gemini
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago



2 comments:
That is cyte but your music makes my want to cry. One of those weeks.
I think your new blog is SASSY! I.LOVE.IT!
Post a Comment