Hey ya'll, if you didn't see last nights Espy's Awards, you missed out on a good laugh. Justin Timberlake did a fantastic job hosting. Matt and I laughed nonstop at the whole gig. If you are up to it, (and I do recommend it) go to Youtube and search 2008 Espy awards part 1,3,5 and 7 are the best. Some of the other clips haven't yet been added. Oh my, it was funny!!
ALSO.....
We took the kids and went to The Dark Knight. It is 2 hours and 40 minutes long, but is nonstop action the entire time so it doesn't feel like it is that long! I loved it. I really was going into the movie hearing all this stuff about Heath Ledger. It made me skeptical, I wanted to walk out saying, "oh all the hype....blah, blah blah," just because everyone is talking "Oscar". But I was completely shocked by his performance and He is as amazing in that role as they are saying! Go see it! You will be blown away!!
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago



No comments:
Post a Comment