skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Unrein Family

Matt, Holly, MaKayla, Zakary, Nikolas

Friday, May 30, 2008

Just what we needed!

We sold my 2004 Rubicon a few months ago, because it was having problems.
Matt had a fit that we didn't get another one, because "now you don't have a bike to ride."
Well, he got want he wanted, and I got another payment!! SWEET!!
Posted by Holly at 7:38 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

*TROUBLE MAKERS*

*TROUBLE MAKERS*
  • nienie
    Minnie And Me
    2 weeks ago
  • c jane enjoy it
    La Salvation
    4 years ago
  • Special K's Place
    9 years ago
  • Heidi's Creations
    10 years ago
  • The Smith Family
    Autumns new blog!
    11 years ago
  • Nielsen Family Blog
    Week 44
    11 years ago
  • Thomas Family no. 7106
    MOVING SALE!!!
    14 years ago
  • Blogger: Login to read
  • Unrein Gang
  • Todd & Paris Bradford
  • Life for Sarah
  • The Chris & Tori Bradford Family

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (63)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ▼  May (9)
      • Just what we needed!
      • I have been HACKED!!!
      • Wa Ha Ha
      • On a lighter note.....
      • I am still stark reeling mad!
      • Matt the Fish Saver!
      • Mother's Day
      • Tips from an Idiot!
      • Happy 10th Birthday MaKayla!!
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2007 (10)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (6)

Family and Friends Blogs

  • Tommy & Sarah Purcell
  • Jacob & Veronica Thomas
  • Hyde Family
  • Todd & Paris Bradford
  • Tori's Tasty Treats
  • Chris & Tori Bradford
  • Noah & Anissa Smith
  • Sean & Lori Nielsen
  • Katie Niesen
  • Heidi's Creations
  • Darrel & Traci Unrein
  • Miceal & Kelli Unrein


 

Matt & Holly

Holly
Matt and I met one day at the park when mutual friends introduced us. I was quite concerned with this new man who took off to the swings with my two year old daughter, MaKayla. I knew he couldn't be all bad, since he was wearing a U of U hat! A couple days later he called to see if MaKayla could go to dinner, of course I was more than welcome to join the two of them he stated. Not long after that we were married. A year later, Zakary was born. A small, but wonderful addition to our family. Nearly two years later, Nikolas made his grand debut! My heart has not stopped smiling since!
View my complete profile