I say "HAPPY!"
You say "BIRTHDAY!"
HAPPY ________!
HAPPY ________!
So, the good thing about working with your family on vinyl is that you can help each other out. The bad thing...they can remember information you randomly tell them, hack into your blog and wish you the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

I am trying to make you something for your birthday, however, I cant afford all the supplies right now, so I am waiting to use my 50% off coupon from Roberts this weekend. Until then, have a drink on me tonight and party harder than you ever thought possible. You made it through another year with the Unreins! (including me!)
You say "BIRTHDAY!"
HAPPY ________!
HAPPY ________!
So, the good thing about working with your family on vinyl is that you can help each other out. The bad thing...they can remember information you randomly tell them, hack into your blog and wish you the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

I am trying to make you something for your birthday, however, I cant afford all the supplies right now, so I am waiting to use my 50% off coupon from Roberts this weekend. Until then, have a drink on me tonight and party harder than you ever thought possible. You made it through another year with the Unreins! (including me!)
Love, Traci



No comments:
Post a Comment