So the other morning I went in to feed the fish and I noticed "Tank", my HUGE algae eater in the water wheel of the cottage decor thing. I thought.. Wow, that is a weird place to be? Then walked off and didn't think anything else about him.
Later that night I went to feed them again and as I am having my puffer fish do their tricks, I notice Tank still in the wheel and not moving with his tail looking funny. So I yelled to Matt that I think he is dead and stuck!! Well Matt to the rescue, he stuck his hand in the water and tried to pull Tank out. Didn't work, but at least he moved so we knew he was alive. After about ten minutes, my Matty saved Tank from sure death. I have no idea how he got himself in that wheel so far that his fins were stuck? Crazy!! Thank heaven no mouth to mouth was required!
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago



1 comment:
That blog just painted a horrible picture in my mind. Way To Go Matt!
Post a Comment